3. You understand that the Platform is still in development and may contain errors, bugs, or other issues. You agree to use the Platform at your own risk.
4. You understand that the Platform is provided for testing purposes only and is not intended for use in a production environment. You agree not to use the Platform for any commercial purposes.
5. You agree to not modify or attempt to reverse-engineer any portion of the Platform.
6. You agree to not use the Platform to violate any laws or regulations.
7. You agree to use the Platform at your own risk.
8. You agree to not share or distribute any content or data obtained through the use of the Platform.
9. You agree to not use the Platform to create or distribute any malicious or illegal content.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gleovo and its affiliates from any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses resulting from your use of the Platform.
11. Gleovo reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the Platform at any time without notice.
12. You agree to not use the Platform to spread or post any form of hate speech, racism, or other offensive content.
At this time, the number of users able to access the platform is limited. As GLEOVO is in the testing pre-alpha version mode, only select users will be able to access the platform. This allows the development team to test the features and functions on a smaller scale, and to ensure that the best possible user experience is provided.
GLEOVO (Pre-Alpha - testing mode)
Pre-alpha versions are typically used for testing purposes and allow the development team to make adjustments and improvements before the platform is released to the public. This helps to ensure that the platform is as user-friendly and bug-free as possible before it is released.